I am a mum of two, Olivia is 19 months and Sophie 8 months. Sophie and her twin sister Amelia were born at 27 weeks, Amelia was stillborn, and Sophie spent the next three months in Ninewells hospital in Dundee. She is now a whopping 12lbs 6oz at last weigh-in, and doing very well indeed. Her big sister (Liv to us) is very sweet with her, and we're hoping it continues to be that way!
 |
Sophie in the bumbo at our local toddlers' group
|
 |
| Sophie holding daddy's thumb, one of her first pics |
 |
| My girls, and my messy living room! |
I have had a varied and not so interesting work history, never really finding anything that held my attention (or my bank managers for that matter) for any length of time. Now that I have my two girls I've come to realise that working with kids, in pretty much any capacity, is the most fun way I can think of to spend my day, and so I am currently in training to become a licenced Kindermusik Educator, and am hoping to start classes in October after a long-awaited family holiday at the end of September. When I say "family", I mean just that - we're taking my parents and my partners' mum. I read an article recently about how this is a growing trend, familes taking extended families on holiday with them for various reasons, whether it's sharing costs, spending time together as a family or just built-in babysitters while on holiday! Couldn't agree more!!
No comments:
Post a Comment